The S6V is a universal, portable, colour Doppler system designed to meet a wide-range of veterinary applications. It supports user-definable veterinary exam modes for small and large animals and applies diagnosis and measurements of animal reproduction, cardiology, abdomen, and superficial organs.
With the professional veterinary software packages, specialised examination modes, more than 50 kinds of vet body marks and a complete range of professional transducers like veterinary endocavity probe for reproductive and superficial application, phased array and micro-convex transducer for abdominal and cardiac application, the veterinarian can confidently scan even difficult and uncooperative animals.
- Tissue harmonic imaging technology significantly improves the image contrast and resolution.
- Spatial-compound imaging utilises several lines of sight for optimal contrast resolution, speckle reduction and border detection, with which the S6V is ideal for superficial, cardiological and abdominal imaging with better clarity and improved continuity of structures.
- Trapezoidal imaging enlarges the field of view by 30%, enhancing the scanning capability for large lesions.
- M-Tuning is a one button image optimization technology which makes it easier to achieve the optimised 2D and Doppler imaging and helps to shorten your examination time and ensures optimal results.
- The S6V's built-in Li-ion battery is light weight and supports more than one hour of continuous scanning.
- HCU color system supports full imaging modes: 2D, Color Doppler, PW, CW, HPRF.
- Dedicated veterinary software, fully configured, two transducer sockets compatible with most dedicated veterinary special probes
- Full patient database solution: DICOM3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, PDF report Specially-designed suitcase for hand-held transportation.
For a free in-house demonstration, please telephone 01702 460310 - option 4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org