Mindray BeneHeart D6 Defibrillator and Monitor
The Mindray BeneHeart D6 is a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor and meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide.
BeneHeart D6, a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor, meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide. The compact, durable, and ergonomic design of D6 makes it suitable for emergency use. Proven technologies ensure a robust unit, ready to be used in different environments. With different operation modes (manual defibrillation, AED, pacer, and monitoring mode) you are in control of any situation.
· 4-in-1 design including monitoring, Manual Defib, AED, and Pacer
· All necessary optional Vital Sign monitoring functions integrated, making it convenient for emergency use without the additional need for a separate patient monitor
· Large and vivid display with 4 waveforms to ensure easy viewing of ECG and vital signs
· Compact design: easy to carry and easy to operate
· Defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, and AED with Biphasic technology
· Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success
· Powerful power capacity with batteries to support continuous long time monitoring and shocks during transport without external power supply.
· Powerful data storage, no worries about losing information.